Director – IT Central Services Sands China Ltd.
Director – IT Central Services
Sands China Ltd.
Terrence Ng has solid experiences in IT management, GRCA – Governance, Risk, Compliance and Audit, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Strategic Policy Development, Project Management and Project Portfolio Management, and consulting services in several listed companies including Hospitality, Entertainment, Technology, Banking and Finance, Government, and Telecom industries.
Currently, Terrence works as a Director of IT in a world-class integrated resorts in Macao who is responsible for overall IT management functions including IT Governance, IT Compliance, PCI-DSS, IT Finance, Budgeting and Reporting, IT Purchasing, Vendor Management, Contract Management, Project Portfolio Management for the department with 300+ IT professional across different regions.
Terrence obtained a Master of Science in Computer Science from Victoria University. He holds memberships from a range of professional organizations as follows:
• Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA)
• Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accountants (FFA)
• Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
• Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
• BCS Professional Fellowship (FBCS)
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Terrence has been actively promoting the industry's development and digital comprehension in the Hong Kong and Macao since early 2000s. He serves on Executive Committee Member of Asia Pacific InfoComm Technology Alliance, APICTA, Deputy Director General and Finance Director of Macao Computer Society, CEGIT Coordinator of ISACA Macao Chapter and Chairman for Committee of Cybersecurity and Vice-Chairman for Committee of Macau Development of Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Australia – Hong Kong Branch. Terrence is regular speaker at professional conference and panel judge for APICTA Awards and Macao Information and Communication Technology Awards.