We're currently improving this page, the information listed might not be up-to-date.
Should y ou have any enquiries, please contact us at (+852) 2574 1555.
The Core Benefits of ICMA membership are:
- Membership Certificate recognising qualifications and experience in the specialist field of management accounting
- The use of internationally recognised post-nominals, especially the highly sought-after CMA professional credentials. If you are not a financial member, it is prohibited to use these post-nominals or describe yourself as a ‘Certified Management Accountant’.
- Up to 8 credit exemptions (out of 12) in the MBA program of the ICMA sponsored Calwest University in the USA, and the possibility of continuing to a Doctorate (DBA) research degree after completing the MBA.
- Up to 4 credit exemptions in many Australian and overseas Masters and MBA programs for those successfully completing the Institute’s Education Program.
- Full access to the members only access area of cmawebline.org with links to all associated management accounting web pages around the world
- Institute’s monthly e-newsletter On Target
- Access to the Institute’s commissioned research publications
- Full access to the Institute’s research journal, the Management Accounting Frontiers (formally JAMAR)
- Full access to the Institute’s vast online library services specialising in Strategy, Accounting, Marketing, Business Analysis and Risk Management
- Participation in Regional Office, Branch and Centre activities
- Access to membership in special interest groups
- Access to a range of Continuing Professional Development opportunities in the leading-edge topics of management accounting
- Networking opportunities via strategic alliances with universities, management accounting academics and professionals around the world
Mutual Recognition Agreements with other professional accounting bodies.
CMA Membership Card (For Hong Kong Members only)
CMA Australia members in Hong Kong are entitled to a range of Members’ Benefits. To redeem these offers, simply present your CMA Membership Card, or a letter issued by CMA Australia Hong Kong Office, to the participating merchants at booking/purchase.